How to join M-Pac?
In order to join.
- Apply through Pittsburgh Public Schools website
- Go to Brashear room 236 to see Mr. Weiblinger
What is M-Pac?
M-PaC is a CTE magnet program that is focuses on preparing students for modern web design. Kids will learn HTML5 and CSS3 through hands-on projects that not only teaches them how to use the tools exposed to them in the class, but lets them have creative freedom while doing so.
- Photoshop is a main tool for creating and modifying any web graphics
- The more artistic part of web design
- HTML5 and CSS3 work hand in hand to make beautiful web pages
- The CTE class alone helps students understand the fundamentals of formatting languages
- Students learn Dreamweaver as well. A great application for jobs in web design and keeps the process of learning web design fresh with how different it is from hand coding
- M-PaC has a history of many kinds of people joining the program
- The relationship between the students and the teacher is more down-to-earth than other classes